Tuesday 4 March 2008

The "Green Line"


The green line could have been a quit interesting and fun idea if it had worked properly.
It's not really telling you were you are heading.
The only time I got a little use of it, was when we ended up were the library was. This aria looked like a "private" backyard or something, and if I had been a kid I would have thought this was the end of the route. The green line kept through this place and under a tunnel, and because of that we immediately understood that we could keep on going.
But thats basically the only time the green line was helpful to me, what about u guys?
Did you find it helpful any other place?
One thing I liked with the "green line" was the animal footprint. This could be a fun thing to use further to guide for example kids around the zoo, since they easily understand pictures and symbols. However the idea behind the footprint being a meeting point, was not something I would have understood if someone hadn't told me. One problem with a "green line" on the ground could be that it would hard to follow if the zoo is full of people, so maybe we could have something in the air or something. What do u guys think?
And I'm not sure if green is the right color to use as a guide line, because maybe as Fhil said that green goes to much into the environment.

No comments: